★ Audi R8
Audi R8 is mid-engine, 2-seater sports car, which uses the trademark Audi quattro permanent all-wheel drive system. He was introduced by the German car manufacturer Audi AG in 2006.
Car specially designed, developed and manufactured by Audi AGS own subsidiaries manufacture high-performance automotive parts, Audi Sport Quattro GmbH informed GmbH, and is based on the Lamborghini Gallardo, and today the platform of the Huracan. The fundamental construction of R8 lies the Audi space frame and uses an aluminium monocoque which is built based on the spatial frame. The car is built on the Audi sport GmbH in a newly renovated factory at Audis aluminum construction in Neckarsulm in Germany.
It is also the first production car with full-led headlights.
1. The first generation 2006-2015: type 42. (Первое поколение 2006-2015: тип 42)
Audi R8 based on the Audi Le Mans Quattro concept car designed by Frank Lamberty and Julian Hoenig appeared first on international 2003 at the Geneva motor show 2003 at the Frankfurt International motor show. R8 road car was officially presented at the motor show in Paris on September 30, 2006. There is some confusion with the name, which shares the car with the 24 hours of Le Mans winning R8 prototype Le Mans LMP. Initial models included 4.2 FSI R8 coupe with a V8 engine and the R8 5.2 FSI coupe with a V10 engine. A convertible model called the Spyder from the manufacturer, was introduced in 2008. Then the high-performance GT model introduced in 2011. Options Motorsport R8 also was subsequently introduced in 2008. All-electric version called the e-tron start of development, but will only reach the stage of production when the second-generation model will be presented.
6-time winner of the 24 hours of Le Mans Jacky Ickx described the R8 as "the best handling car."
The car received a facelift in 2012 and a new model called the V10 plus has been added to the range. Production type 42 was completed in August 2015.
2. The second generation 2015–present: type 4C. (Второе поколение 2015–настоящее время: тип 4С)
The second generation model R8 code: type 4S were presented in 2015 at the Geneva motor show and is based on a modular system, Playground in common with the Lamborghini Huracan. The development of the type 4 was launched in late 2013 and was completed in late 2014. Initial models included all-electric e-tron and the V10 5.2 FSI with V10 plus. Unlike its predecessor, there is no mechanical gearbox and entry level V8 trim has also been dropped. In 2016, a convertible version of the Spider was added to the line, which was initially available in the basic version V10 trim. In the middle of 2017, high-performance V10 plus Spyder was added to the range. Rear-wheel drive model called the R8 NIRS was introduced.
In 2018, the R8 has received a mid-cycle refresh with mechanical and external changes. Newer and more aggressive design, ported from the famous models of Audi in the past. Some of the aerodynamic features such as front aeroblades together with Lamborghini Huracàn. The refreshed model had significant performance improvements compared to the predecessor.
3. Production, markets and sales. (Производства, рынков и продаж)
To make Audi R8 Sport GmbH, 70 workers fit 5.000 that the various parts manually. At the plant in Neckarsulm, redesigned at a cost of €28 million, usually produces between eight and fifteen cars a day, the maximum daily output of 29 cars. Ninety-five lasers inspect the entire car in five seconds to ensure that over 220 measurements are within 0.1 mm of the programmed plans.
3.1. Production, markets and sales. Sale the world. (Продажи в мире)
In Asia, the R8 is available in Bahrain, Kuwait, Pakistan, India, Israel, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Philippines, Thailand, Hong Kong and Vietnam, and in China, UAE, Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia since 2008.
3.2. Production, markets and sales. Sales figures in Europe. (Показатели продаж в Европе)
The European statistics include sales of the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
4. Marketing. (Маркетинг)
The Marvel Cinematic Universe. (Кинематографическая Вселенная Marvel)
On the R8 became the personal car for Tony stark played by Robert Downey Jr. for six films in the Marvel cinematic universe. Type 42 models were used in the trilogy, "Iron Man" with a V8 in Iron man, the V10 Spyder in Iron Man 2, and E-tron prototype in Iron Man 3. The type of model 4S and has appeared in later Marvel movies from 2016 for model V10 plus in the Avengers: age of Ultron Captain America: Civil war and spider model in spider-Man: the Return.
- The Audi R8 is a Le Mans Prototype sports - prototype race car introduced in 2000 for sports car racing as a redevelopment of their Audi R 8 R open top LMP
- The Audi R8 Type 42 is the first generation of the R8 sports car developed and manufactured by German automobile manufacturer Audi Conceived in 2003
- The Audi R8 LMS Cup is a one - make sports car racing series by Audi based in Asia. Audi R8 LMS Cup cars based on the Audi R8 LMS GT3 Audi R8 LMS Cup
- The Audi R8 Type 4S is the second generation of the R8 sports car manufactured by German automobile manufacturer Audi The Type 4S is based on the Lamborghini
- The Audi R8 V12 TDI later renamed the Audi R8 TDI Le Mans was a diesel engined concept car that was presented to the public first at the 2008 North
- International Motor Show Germany. A two - seater, similar in appearance to the Audi R8 but slightly smaller, is powered by four UQM Technologies motors, providing
- The Audi R 8 R was a Le Mans Prototype built by Audi for the 1999 24 Hours of Le Mans, and a predecessor to the dominant Audi R8 which debuted in 2000. It
- Hours of Le Mans, Champion Racing entered two R 8 s, along with an R8 from the Audi PlayStation Team Oreca. The R 8 s which were built to old LMP900 regulations
- R8 or R - 8 may refer to: Audi R8 used since 1999 by Audi for Le Mans 24 Hours race cars, and since 2007 for a street legal car List of Audi R8 automobiles
- Audi R8 was a name introduced in 1999 by Audi for Le Mans 24 Hours race cars, and later used for a street legal car and related concept cars. In chronological
- developed alongside the open Audi R 8 R LMP category spyder, prior to being replaced by the all - new Audi R8 in 2000. In 1998, when Audi announced its intention
- race car to date. The Audi R10 TDI race car was built to supersede the Audi R8 racer, a proven model which had won five times at Le Mans since 2000 and
- car, calling it the R8 naming it after their very successful R8 LMP race car, which won the 24 Hours of Le Mans five times. The Audi Le Mans Quattro has
- German team that campaigned the Audi R8 from 2000 to 2002, and later fielded both the R8 and its successor, the Audi R 10 TDI, under its own name. Later
- Audi TT and the second generation Audi R8 The concept s integrated infotainment and instrument cluster display was also realized in production Audi models
- Audi Sport Quattro Audi 100 Coupe S Audi Ur - S4 Ur - S6 Audi S1 Audi S2 Audi RS2 Audi S3 Audi S4 Audi RS4 Audi S6 Audi RS6 Audi S7 Audi RS7 Audi S 8 Audi
- Audi S8 Audi Q2 Audi Q3 Audi Q5 Audi Q7 Audi Q 8 Audi R8 Audi TT Audi V 8 Audi e - tron The following are models sorted by year of introduction. Audi 60 1969 1972
- spots in the 24 - hour race, ending Audi s five - win streak that lasted back to 2004 with the gasoline - powered R8 The R 15 TDI features a 5.5 litres 336 cu in
- similar styled concept car Audi R8 a road car influenced by the RSQ s design and the production version of the Le Mans Quattro. Audi RSQ e - tron, a concept
- The Audi A 8 is a four - door, full - size, luxury sedan manufactured and marketed by the German automaker Audi since 1994. Succeeding the Audi V 8 and now
- The Audi R 18 is a Le Mans Prototype LMP racing car constructed by the German car manufacturer Audi AG. It is the successor to the Audi R 15 TDI. Like
- speed - sensitive power assistance, magnetorheological shock absorbers from Audi R8 and Audi TT. The vehicle s 0 to 100 km h 0 to 62 mph acceleration is 7.9 seconds
- The Audi V 8 Typ 4C is a four - door, full - size luxury sedan, built by Audi in Germany from 1988 to 1993, as the company s flagship model. It was the first
- As a result, the 2017 Audi A3 sedan featured the Matrix LED headlamps that were earlier seen in the A 8 flagship sedan and the R8 supercar. The front grille
- the next generation A6 and A 8 The A5 is the third coupe in Audi s line up, following the second generation TT and the R8 The A5 adopted design elements
- Mans Series with Audi PlayStation Team Oreca Audi R8 1 Win 2005: 24 Hours of Le Mans with Audi PlayStation Team ORECA Audi R8 4th Overall 2006:
- shifters, engine electronics Bosch MS 5.1 and the central display from the Audi R8 LMS, larger and wider tires from Hankook, 32 - gallons safety fuel tank inside
- 2000 Le Mans race by the Audi Sport Joest team, driving the Audi R8 - the team finished in third place. Capello was one of Audi s six drivers for its first
- late 2016, Audi Sport announced that they would leave the FIA World Endurance Championship. Audi Sport Team Joest entered a pair of Audi R8 LMS GT3 s in
- which had raced only once before Audi dropped the project to focus on the later dominant Audi R8 The EXP Speed 8 marked Bentley s return to racing after
Users also searched:
audi r8 2006, audi r8 2018, audi r8 2019, audi r8 engine, audi r8 top speed, audir, audi, sport, audi sport, audi r, sports, speed, r audi sport, theaudi, engine, top speed, audis, gmbh, audi sports, audiloverr, sports car, germanys, price, gmbhs, sport gmbh, audi r price, audi a, audi rs, audi r engine, audi r top speed, audi sports car, audi sport r, audis r, theaudi r, audisport,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →