★ BMW 3 Series (E46)
The BMW E46 is the fourth generation of the BMW 3-series, which was produced from 1997 to 2006. In the back of the range are:
- 3-door hatchback, see BMW 3 series compact.
- 2-door convertible. (2-дверный кабриолет)
- 4-door sedan. (4-дверный седан)
- 5-door estate / station wagon is marketed as "universal".
- 2-door coupe. (2-дверное купе)
Four-wheel drive, the latest in a series 3 E30 was restored for on E46 325xi, 330xi and 330xd models. E46 was the first series 3 will be available with an engine with Valvetronic variable valve lift. There were various electronic components are also introduced in series 3 E46 generation, including satellite navigation system, electronic brake force distribution, windscreen wipers with rain sensors and led taillights.
After the introduction of the E90 3 series sedan in late 2004 E46 started to curl. However, the E46 coupe and convertible body styles remained in production until 2006.
E46 m3 is powered by the S54 inline six-cylinder engine with 6-speed manual or 6-speed SMG-second gear. M3 was introduced in late 2000 and was produced in coupe and convertible-only body styles.
1. Development. (Развитие)
In 1993, the program of development of the E46 began under the direction of chief engineer Wolfgang travel agencies and the head of R& D Wolfgang Reitzle. In late 1993, began design work on the chief designer Chris Bangle and continued in 1995. In may 1995, the General exterior design of the E46 by Erik Goplen of DesignworksUSA was approved and the result DesignworksUSA was contracted by BMW to work alongside BMW groups in the design team to create a body of work on 3 series in February 1996. The design team have focused on improving aerodynamics and increasing the cars aggressive stance. The design patents were filed in Germany, dated 16 July 1997 and in the US on 16 January 1998.
Chris Bangle and Dr. Wolfgang Reitzle head of BMW R& D answer in 1995 for the production of sedan body as seen in patent design 1997. The development of production of the sedan took 24 months after the design freeze and was 31 months from the Executive of the Council laying approval in 1995 to the start of series production in December 1997. Erik Goplen designed the production coupe, convertible and wagon in 1996-1997. The E46 sedan was announced via press release on 11 November 1997 and was released in late April 1998, with delivery to the customer.
2. Transmission. (Передача)
Manual transmission. (Механическая коробка передач)
- 5 speed ZF S5-31.
- 5-speed ZF S5-39. (5-ступенчатой ZF С5-39)
- 6-speed ZF S6-37 330i, 330Ci.
- 5-speed Getrag 250g. (5-ступенчатой Getrag 250г)
- 6-speed ZF S6-53. (6-ступенчатой ZF С6-53)
- 6-speed Getrag 420g m3.
Automatic transmission. (Автоматическая коробка передач)
- 5-speed ZF 5HP19 A5S325Z.
- 5-speed GM 5L40-e A5S390R.
- 5-speed GM 5L40-e A5S360R.
- 4-speed, GM 4L30-e A4S270R.
- 5-speed GM 5L50-e A5S390R.
- 6-speed SMG is the second.
3. Chassis. (Шасси)
The body of the E46 took the BMW up to 70% more rigid than its predecessor E36. Aluminium was used to increase the number of suspension components to reduce unsprung weight. However, with a weight of 1.450 kg 3.197 LB E46 328ci is 55 kg-121 lbs heavier than the E36 equivalent.
In tune with BMWs core values relating to the handling dynamics, the E46 was originally available with rear-wheel drive layout and 50 / 50 weight distribution.
4. Electronics. (Электроника)
Electronic components in E46 more integrated than previous generations of the 3 series, including using a CAN bus system. Information transmission, like the engine, transmission and stability control is transmitted via the CAN bus. Vehicle electronics can communicate with each other via the k-bus.
5. Model m3. (Модель м3)
E46 m3, first introduced in October 2000, was available with the 3.2-liter S54 m-tuned engine. It was available in coupe and convertible body styles.
On the S54 M3 engine has a red 8.000 rpm. As with most M engines, the S54 has 6 individual throttle bodies, in this case, electronically controlled drive-by-wire throttle. Transmission parameters for m3 6-speed manual or 6-speed "SMG-II" automated manual transmission.
6.1. Special models. Performance package ZHP. (Пакет производительности ЖП)
The performance package was sold in North America, often referred to by its order code in USA, order code ZHP in Canada was the Deputy He was available for a 330i sedan from model year 2003 to 2005, and is available for 330ci coupes and convertibles from 2004 to 2006. It included various aesthetic changes on a regular 3 series, as well as functional and mechanical enhancements.
In the ZHP was equipped with sport camshafts and revised engine tuning to increase power from 168-175 kW 225-235 HP and shorter gear ratios the main transmission of the vehicle, and a corresponding increase in Redline from 6.500 rpm to 6.800 rpm. The suspension has been modified compared to the standard suspension with stiffer springs and dampers, larger stabilizer bars, stiffer front arm ball joints, low clearance, heavy steering rack, and slightly more negative camber. Car and driver magazine track-tested the car, which recorded 0-60 mph 97 km / h acceleration Time of 5.6 seconds and 1/4 mile in 14.3 seconds.
6.2. Special models. 325i Sulev the. (325 спортивный Сулев)
BMW introduced a super ultra low emissions vehicle Sulev in separate regions of the United States to meet stricter emission standards. California, new York and Massachusetts received the Sulev E46s in 2003, and Vermont in 2004. They used a variant М54 engine called the BMW M56. On the M56 meets Sulev standards, as well as partial vehicle with zero emissions PZEV and zero emissions evaporative demands. On the M56 is claimed to have the same power as her М54 colleague.
6.3. Special models. M3 GTR road car. (М3 ГТР дорожный автомобиль)
In order for a race car M3 GTR to compete in the American series Le Mans, BMW has released 10 examples of "m3 GTR version Strasen" street version in 2001. As for the race m3 GTR in a roadgoing version is powered by BMW P60B40 4.0-liter V8 engine, which was a little upset and automatically maximum power output of 283 kW / 380 HP at 7.000 rpm. Power was delivered to the rear wheels via type racing 6-speed sequential gearbox with locking differential M. Engine presents lubrication dry sump as its racing counterpart, and large heatsinks.
The stiffer chassis system and suspension were carryover from the racing version. The car has been lowered more than the standard M3 and recommended additional strut braces between the firewall and strut towers and between the right shock tower. The redesigned front and rear fascias and rear wing optimized aerodynamics.
The roof, hood, rear wing and front and rear panels were made of carbon fiber to reduce weight. Significant changes to the interior included leather bucket seats from Recaro, remove the rear seats and the special m3 GTR thresholds.
7.1. Model year changes. Two thousand. (Две тысячи)
- Electronic stability control "dynamic stabilization" was introduced, replacing the previous ASC and T traction control system.
- Manual shift mode "Stept." is added in the automatic transmission.
7.2. Model year changes. 2001 facelift LCI. (Рестайлинг 2001 ЛКИ)
In September 2001, facelift LCI versions of the sedan and Wagon were released for the 2002 model year.
- The display of the navigation system is upgraded to widescreen.
- 325i М54 motor replaces the engine 323i M52TU.
- Now xenon lights xenon for driving light bulbs "bi-xenon headlights".
- 318d, 320d car engine upgraded with M47 M47TU on.
- Model 330i М54 engine replaces the 328i M52TU engine.
- Sedan and wagon received a revised headlamps, tail lights, grille, hood, front fenders and front bumper.
7.3. Model year changes. Two thousand three. (Две тысячи три)
In March 2003, a restyled version of the LCI coupe and convertible models, except the M3 was released for the 2004 model year.
- Coupe and convertible get modified headlights, led taillights, grille, hood and front bumper.
- The upgraded engine 330d with M57 M57TU in.
- Adaptive headlights are available for coupe and convertible models.
- Manual transmission for 330 models upgraded from 5-speed to 6-speed.
- Auxiliary input for the sound system becomes available.
- Option M56 Sulev engine will be available for 325 models with automatic transmission.
- The navigation system has been updated to version mark IV DVD drive.
8. Manufacture and sale of. (Производство и продажа)
The date of production for each style of body in the following way:
- The cars were manufactured from October 1999 to 2005.
- Sedans produced from December 1997 to may 2005.
- Hatchbacks produced from June 2001 to 2004.
- Coupe produced from June 1999 to 2006.
- Convertibles were manufactured from December 1999 to 2006.
The E46 was produced in Germany, Leipzig, Munich, Regensburg and Rosslyn South Africa. Local Assembly of complete knockdown kits CKD was used for cars sold in China, Egypt, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico and Russia.
The best selling year for the E46 chassis was 2002, when 561.249 cars have been sold worldwide.
9. Motorsport. (Мотоспорт)
Andy Priaulx won the 2004 European round of the world championship cars and the world of 2005 touring championship season championship behind the wheel of the 320i sport. Franz Engstler won the 2006 Asian Touring car World Cup car in the 320i sports.
E46 also competed in British, European and Russian touring championship car.
In the United States, the national Association of motor sport organised the "spec E46" Amateur racing series. Spec E46 cars built on the standard with minimal modifications to increase competition between the drivers.
- motorsport division, BMW M. M 3 models have been derived from the E 30, E 36, E46 E 90 E 92 E 93, and F30 designated F80 3 series and sold with coupe
- The BMW 3 Series Compact is a 3 - door hatchback version of the BMW 3 Series which was produced from 1993 through 2004. Initially based on the E 36 platform
- generation of the BMW 3 Series consists of the BMW E 90 sedan BMW E 91 wagon, marketed as Touring BMW E 92 coupe and BMW E 93 convertible compact
- The BMW E 36 is the third generation of the BMW 3 Series range of compact executive cars, and was produced from 1990 to 2000. The initial models were of
- E46 may refer to: BMW 3 Series E46 European route E46 Kamaishi Expressway and Akita Expressway between Kitakami JCT and Kawabe JCT route E46 in Japan
- The BMW M 3 is a high - performance version of the BMW 3 Series developed by BMW s in - house motorsport division, BMW M GmbH. M 3 models have been produced
- sixth generation of the BMW 3 Series consists of the BMW F30 sedan version BMW F31 wagon version, marketed as Touring and BMW F34 fastback version
- of the BMW 1 Series consists of the BMW E 81 3 - door hatchback version BMW E 82 coupe version BMW E 87 5 - door hatchback version and BMW E 88 convertible
- litre BMW 3 Series E46 2.0 litre and 2.5 litre 2004 BMW 3 Series E 90 2.0 litre and 2.5 litre 2005 - 2012 BMW 5 Series E 60 2.2 litre to 3 0 litre
- The BMW E 65 is the fourth generation of the BMW 7 Series range of full - size luxury sedans, and was produced from 2001 to 2008. The variants of the range
- The BMW E 30 is the second generation of BMW 3 Series which was produced from 1982 - 1994 and replaced the E 21 3 Series The model range included coupe
- assembled at BMW s Dingolfing plant. Applications: 1998 2003 BMW 5 Series E 39 M5 2000 2004 Hartge H50 BMW 3 Series E46 2000 2003 BMW Z8 1999 2006
- The BMW 1 Series is a range of subcompact executive cars C - segment manufactured by BMW since 2004. It is the successor to the BMW 3 Series Compact and
- The BMW 5 Series is an executive car manufactured by BMW since 1972. It is the successor to the New Class Sedans and is currently in its seventh generation
- The BMW 7 Series is a full - size luxury sedan produced by the German automaker BMW since 1977. It is the successor to the BMW E 3 New Six sedan and is
- have included the BMW electric car, BMW 8 Series E 31 seat, BMW 3 Series E46 BMW Z8, BMW 7 Series interior, BMW Zeta show car, and BMW 100 - and 1200 Touring
- The BMW 6 Series is a range of grand tourers produced by BMW since 1976. It is the successor to the E 9 Coupe and is currently in its fourth generation
- released in 2003. These consisted of the newly released BMW X 3 E 83 and the facelifted BMW 3 Series E46 In the following years, the availability of xDrive
- The BMW 2 Series is a subcompact executive car C - segment produced by BMW The 2 Series has several different body styles. It is available as a compact
- generation of the BMW 6 Series consists of the BMW E 63 coupe version and BMW E 64 convertible version grand tourers. The E 63 E 64 generation was produced
- The BMW 8 Series is a range of grand tourers produced by BMW The 8 Series was introduced in 1990 under the E 31 model code and was only available as a
- The 4 Series was created when BMW spun off the 3 Series 2 - door models coupe and convertible into a separate series In 2014, the 4 Series Gran Coupe
- The BMW X 3 is a compact luxury crossover SUV manufactured by German automaker BMW since 2003. Based on the BMW 3 Series platform, and now in its third
- the BMW 5 Series consists of the BMW E 60 sedan long wheelbase sedan version and BMW E 61 wagon version, marketed as Touring executive cars. The E 60
- BMW 2 Series Active Tourer F45 model code is a five - seat compact MPVs produced by BMW since August 2014. The related BMW 2 Series Gran Tourer F 46 model
- The BMW E 39 is the fourth generation of BMW 5 Series which was sold from 1995 to 2004. It was launched in the sedan body style, with the wagon estate
- BMW expanded its range by adding coupe and luxury sedan models. The BMW 5 Series mid - size sedan range was introduced in 1972, followed by the BMW 3 Series
- R1200S BMW K1200LT BMW K1300GT BMW K1300R BMW K1300S BMW K1600GT and K1600GTL BMW S1000RR BMW S1000XR Beginning with the 1972 E 12 5 Series most BMW automobiles
- 2001, the BMW E 38 was the third generation of the BMW 7 Series The flagship represented an attractive evolution in design language of the prior E 32 generation
- The BMW E 53 is the first - generation BMW X5 mid - sized luxury crossover SUV. It was produced from 1999 - 2006 and was replaced by the BMW E 70. The E 53 was
Users also searched:
bmw 3 series e90, bmw e46 convertible, bmw e46 coupe, bmw e46 for sale, bmw e46 problems, bmw e46 specs, series, bmw e, bmw, coupe, series bmw, bmw series, sale, series e, problems, for sale, e bmw, e series, convertible, specs, bmw series coupe, bmw e for sale, bmw e coupe, bmw series e, bmw e series, bmw e specs, bmw e problems, bmws, bmw e convertible, 3 series, bmw e46, bmw 3, bmw 3 series, e46 3, series e46, e46 bmw,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →