★ BMW 3 Series (E36)
BMW E36 is the third generation of the BMW 3-series compact Executive car class and was produced from 1990 to 2000. This model is a four-door sedan with body type, with the subsequent coupe, convertible, station wagon and hatchback body styles in later years.
E36 was the first 3 series to be offered in the hatchback. It was also the First 3 series will be available with a six-speed manual transmission in a 1996 m3, a five-speed automatic transmission and four-cylinder diesel engine. Multi-link rear suspension also had a significant update compared to previous generations of 3 series.
The E36 was named in car and driver 10Best list of journals for each year he was on sale.
High performance E36 m3 powered by BMW S50 or S52 inline six-cylinder engine depending on the country. The E36 M3 was introduced in 1992 and was available in coupe, sedan and convertible bodies.
After the introduction of its successor, the 3 series E46 1998 E36 began to curl and eventually was replaced in 1999.
1. Development and launch. (Разработка и запуск)
The development of the E36 began in 1981, and the exterior design was heavily influenced by aerodynamics, in particular the General shape of a wedge, headlight covers and small side mirrors. Leading designers pinky Lai and not boyke Boyer.
The production version of the E36 was launched in October 1990, a press release in November, market launch in early 1991.
2. Bodies. (Тел)
In the back of the range are:
- 2-door coupe made between 1990 and 1999.
- 2-door convertible, made from 1993 to 1999. 4-door Baur "top cabriolet" conversion also available.
- 3-door hatchback to see the BMW 3 series compact from 1994 to 2000.
- 4-door sedan, manufactured from 1990 to 1998.
- 5-door estate / station wagon is marketed as "universal", made from 1994 to 1999.
3. Equipment. (Оборудование)
There is equipment for safety included airbag driver, airbag passenger, ABS and stability control system "ASTs T". Electronic climate control was available on the E36.
4.1. Engines. Gasoline. (Бензин)
Four-cylinder petrol engine used in the E36 range initially the engines were carried over from the previous generation series 3: one camshaft located at the top of the engine BMW and BMW M40 M42 DOHC engine. In 1993, the M40 was replaced by the engine BMW M43 SOHC and the M42 was replaced in 1996 with a BMW engine graphics M44 two.
For the six-cylinder models E36 was launched with a new DOHC BMW M50 petrol engine. In 1993 M50TU version added single-Vanos variable valve timing, which increased the power maximum torque remained unchanged. In 1995, the engine of the BMW M50TU M52 replaced, resulting in a model 328i replacing 325i and adding new middle-class models 323i powered by a 2.5-liter version of the M52.
In 1992, the 3.0 l BMW S50 engine debuted in the E36 m3. In 1995 its capacity was increased to 3.2 l VANOS was added to the intake camshaft.
* Sold and 316 sedan in South Africa ** sold as 318 CI sport is the M40 / M43-engine model in the United States and South Africa
4.2. Engines. Diesel. (Дизельный)
Initially, the turbocharged inline six-cylinder BMW M51 engine was used in E36 325td models. In 1993 was released the 325tds model, which added an intercooler to M51. In 1994, the model 318tds was introduced, powered by a four-cylinder BMW M41 with turbocharging and intermediate engine.
5. Transmission. (Передача)
The E36 was produced with the following transmissions:
- 4-speed automatic. (4-ступенчатая автоматическая)
- 5-speed manual. (5-ступенчатая механическая)
- 6-speed manual 1996-1999 M3, with the exception of the United States.
- 5-speed automatic. (5-ступенчатая автоматическая)
All models have rear-wheel drive, with the E36 were not issued with all-wheel drive unlike its predecessor and successor.
6. Suspension. (Подвеска)
Sedan, coupe, convertible and wagon models use the "Z-axle" multilink suspension in the rear, which was presented in the BMW Z1 Roadster.
A hatchback compact models to use the rear semi-trailing arm suspension based on the old E30 3 series design. This was done in order to save space due to the truncated rear part of the hatchback.
7. Models Of Alpina. (Модели Альпина)
Alpina "B6 2.8", "B3 3.0", "3.2 B3", "B8 4.0" and "B8 4.6" model was based on the E36. For B3 and B6 models were equipped with inline six-cylinder engines and V8 models were equipped with V8 engines.
8. E36 / 5 Compact. (Е36 / 5 Компактный)
3 series compact three-door hatchback model was introduced in 1993, based on a shortened version of the E36 platform. Model code for the hatchback body "E36 / 5" and the lineup consisted of 316 sedan, 318ti, 323ti and 318tds.
9. North American lineup. (Североамериканский модельный ряд)
North American lineup consists of the following models.
- 323is 1998-1999.
- 325is 1992-1995.
- 328is 1996-1999.
- On 318is 1992-1999 - Canada only for the 1999 model year.
- M3 1994-1999 - Canada model only 1994, we only for 1995 and 1996 model years.
- 323i 1998-1999.
- 325i 1994-1995. (325 спортивный 1994-1995)
- 318 CI sport 1994-1999.
- 328i 1996-1999.
- M3 1998-1999 - us only.
- 318ti 1995-1999.
- 325i 1992-1995. (325 спортивный 1992-1995)
- 320i sport 1993-1995 - Canada only.
- 318 CI sport 1992-1998.
- M3 1997-1998.
- 328i 1996-1998.
10. Special models. (Специальные модели)
325is m equipment. (325is м оборудование)
Between 1993 and 1994, 150 "model 325is m tech" was made by special order from BMW North America. Aesthetic modifications include m3 front spoiler, side skirts, rear valence and side mirrors, and all the cars were painted in BMW Alpine White III color. The result is the model was created with the advent of the 1995 m3, but without the high performance engine. Treatment upgrades included 17-inch BBS alloy wheels, m tech suspension and a limited slip differential.
11. Production. (Производство)
The E36 was produced in Munich, Germany, Regensburg, Germany, Rosline, South Africa, and Spartanburg County, South Carolina, USA.
Local Assembly of complete knockdown kits CKD was used for cars sold in Uruguay until 1991, Egypt, Mexico and Thailand.
12. Motorsport. (Мотоспорт)
Winkelhock Joachim participated in the British touring car championship with the 318i and 320i sports from 1993 to 1995, winning the title in 1993. In the same year, johnny Cecotto won the German Cup and the ADAC GT driving a E36 m3. The Cecotto won the super Tourenwagen Cup for BMW in 1994 and 1998, Winkelhock in 1998.
Geoff Brabham and his younger brother David Brabham won the 1997 AMP Bathurst 1000 at the mount Panorama circuit in Bathurst, Australia driving a super Touring BMW 320i sport for BMW Motorsport in Australia.
In 1998 24 hours nürburgring was won by a diesel for the first time - a BMW E36 320 CI convertible, based on its diesel engine requires less fuel stops than rivals.
- The BMW 3 Series Compact is a 3 - door hatchback version of the BMW 3 Series which was produced from 1993 through 2004. Initially based on the E36 platform
- motorsport division, BMW M. M 3 models have been derived from the E 30, E36 E 46, E 90 E 92 E 93, and F30 designated F80 3 series and sold with coupe
- The BMW Z 3 is a range of two - seater sports cars which was produced from 1995 to 2002. The body styles of the range are: 2 - door roadster E36 7 model code
- The BMW M 3 is a high - performance version of the BMW 3 Series developed by BMW s in - house motorsport division, BMW M GmbH. M 3 models have been produced
- The BMW E 46 is the fourth generation of the BMW 3 Series which was produced from 1997 to 2006. The body styles of the range are: 4 - door sedan saloon 2 - door
- The BMW E 30 is the second generation of BMW 3 Series which was produced from 1982 - 1994 and replaced the E 21 3 Series The model range included coupe
- generation of the BMW 3 Series consists of the BMW E 90 sedan BMW E 91 wagon, marketed as Touring BMW E 92 coupe and BMW E 93 convertible compact
- sixth generation of the BMW 3 Series consists of the BMW F30 sedan version BMW F31 wagon version, marketed as Touring and BMW F34 fastback version
- The 4 Series was created when BMW spun off the 3 Series 2 - door models coupe and convertible into a separate series In 2014, the 4 Series Gran Coupe
- The BMW E 65 is the fourth generation of the BMW 7 Series range of full - size luxury sedans, and was produced from 2001 to 2008. The variants of the range
- cars were sent by rail from BMW Spartanburg to Charleston port. Some air freight is also used. X 3 X4 X5 X6 X7 BMW 3 Series E36 1994 1996 also produced
- The first generation of the BMW 4 Series consists of the BMW F32 coupe version BMW F33 convertible version and BMW F 36 four - door coupe version, marketed
- The BMW 7 Series is a full - size luxury sedan produced by the German automaker BMW since 1977. It is the successor to the BMW E 3 New Six sedan and is
- The BMW 3 Series E 21 is a line of cars made by BMW from 1975 through 1983, the first generation of the 3 Series The E 21 eventually succeeded the 02
- The BMW E 34 is the third generation of the BMW 5 Series which was produced from 1987 until 1996. Initially launched as a sedan in January 1988, the E 34
- September 2017. BMW E36 3 Series Coupe M 3 Specs www.ultimatespecs.com. Retrieved 1 October 2017. 1993 BMW M 3 E36 www.carfolio.com. BMW S50 in all its
- the BMW 5 Series consists of the BMW E 60 sedan long wheelbase sedan version and BMW E 61 wagon version, marketed as Touring executive cars. The E 60
- replaced the E85 E86 Z4 and is the fourth model in the BMW Z Series The E 89 Z4 was the first Z Series model to use a retractable hardtop roof, which meant
- sixth generation of the BMW 5 Series consists of the BMW F10 sedan version BMW F11 wagon version, marketed as Touring and BMW F07 fastback version
- BMW expanded its range by adding coupe and luxury sedan models. The BMW 5 Series mid - size sedan range was introduced in 1972, followed by the BMW 3 Series
- R1200S BMW K1200LT BMW K1300GT BMW K1300R BMW K1300S BMW K1600GT and K1600GTL BMW S1000RR BMW S1000XR Beginning with the 1972 E 12 5 Series most BMW automobiles
- 2001, the BMW E 38 was the third generation of the BMW 7 Series The flagship represented an attractive evolution in design language of the prior E 32 generation
- limited - production BMW Z1 began BMW s line of two - seat convertible Z Series models. In 1993, the BMW 3 Series Compact built on the E36 3 Series platform was BMW s first
- market E36 M 3 s in sedan and convertible form were the first M - vehicles offered with a traditional torque - converter automatic transmission. BMW M engines
- The BMW Z models are a line of roadsters manufactured by German automaker BMW The Z stands for zukunft German for future and has been produced in
- launched two new models, with the Evolution being upgraded to use BMW 3 Series E36 E 46 running gear and then launching a new model, the GKD Legend at
- The BMW E 9 is a range of coupes produced from 1968 to 1975. Initially released as the 2800 CS model, the E 9 was based on the BMW 2000 C 2000 CS four - cylinder
- third generation of the BMW 6 Series consists of the BMW F12 two - door convertible version BMW F13 two - door coupe version and BMW F06 four - door Gran
- litre BMW 3 Series E 46 2.0 litre and 2.5 litre 2004 BMW 3 Series E 90 2.0 litre and 2.5 litre 2005 - 2012 BMW 5 Series E 60 2.2 litre to 3 0 litre
- The E 85 E 86 replaced the Z 3 and is the third model in the BMW Z Series Initial models were in the roadster E 85 body style, with the coupe E 86 body
Users also searched:
bmw 3 series 2008, bmw 3 series coupe, bmw 3 series, bmw e36 318i, bmw e36 325i, bmw e36 328i, bmw e36 coupe, bmw e36 for sale, series, bmw, bmw e, series bmw, bmw series, coupe, e bmw, series e, e bmw series, bmw e series, e series, bmws, sale, for sale, bmw e i, bmw e for sale, bmw e coupe, bmw series coupe, bmw series e, bmws series, bmw 3, 3 series, bmw e36, bmw 3 series, e36 bmw 3, e36 3, series e36, e36 bmw 3 series, e36 3 series, bmw 3 e36,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →