ⓘ Cintra House, Maitland
Cintra House is a heritage-listed residence and one-time private hospital at 34 Regent Street, Maitland, City of Maitland, New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by John Wiltshire Pender with a garden by Sydney landscape architect R. Culbert. It was built from 1879 by Robert James with an 1887 extension by H. Noad. It is also known as Cintra. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 31 August 2012.