★ Audi RS 2 Avant
Audi avant PC2, commonly known as Audi 80 PC2 was limited edition, high performance Audi five-door, five-seat sedan manufactured from March 1994 to July 1995. Jointly developed as a joint venture between Audi AG and Porsche and built on Audis 80 avant, designated in as R1. It was Audis First car "RS", and the first of their high performance Avants, he used the most powerful and most thoroughly developed version of Audis inline-five cylinder turbocharged internal combustion engine.
Although it was not widely exported outside of Europe, with the exception of a few Hong Kong, South Africa, Brazil and New Zealand, PC2 gathered a cult following worldwide, and is often regarded as the vehicle which finally established Audi as a producer of practical high-performance vehicles: its body mass, Seating for five people, and the trademark Audi quattro permanent four-wheel-drive system as standard made it usable as a comfortable daily driver even in poor weather conditions.
1. Overview. (Обзор)
In PC2 was the product of a joint development project between Audi and Porsche, based on Audis 80 avant, and built on the platform Audi Q4. It was equipped with a modified version of their 2.226 CC 2.2 l, 135.8 CU in inline five, DOHC, four valves per cylinder 20 valves in total turbocharged petrol engine parts code prefix: 034, identification code: ADU. This internal combustion engine produced a motive power output of 315 HP 311 HP 232 kW at 6500 rpm and 410 nm 302 lb⋅ft at 3000 rpm of torque. Although most of the basics of the cars were manufactured by Audi, Assembly was entrusted to Porsche at their Rossle-Bau plant in Zuffenhausen, Germany, which becomes available after the cancellation of the Mercedes-Benz 500E, which Porsche had manufactured there under contract. In Rossle-BAU plant also produced the famous Porsche 959.
Like the rest of the car, RS2s five-cylinder engine was based on the fact that Audi already produced, although Porsche considerably modified the engine, the standard KKK turbocharger was replaced with a larger unit, along with a heavy duty cooler. air and increases the fuel injectors, a new camshaft, a more efficient intake system and a low pressure exhaust system replaced the standard rates, specially modified URS4 / URS6 Bosch-supplied engine management system the ECU controlled engine.
With so much power, PC2 can accelerate from 0 to 100 km / h 62 mph in 4.8 seconds and reach a top speed of 262 km / h 163 km / h electronically limited, although weighing more than 1600 kg 3.500 lbs. In a road test conducted in 1995, British car magazine Autocar timed the RS2 from 0 to 30 mph / 48 km / h in just 1.5 seconds, which they confirmed was faster than the McLaren F1 road car and also Jacques Villeneuves Formula One car at the time. Even by more modern standards, its performance is exceptional, it can increase for a couple with a 5-m Chevrolet Corvette C5 this generation and the 996 generation Porsche 911. Top speed is 166 km / h 267 km / h.
A six-speed manual transmission parts code prefix: 01Е, identification code: CRB was the only transmission choice. Audis Torsen-based trademark quattro permanent four-wheel drive was standard. The front and rear main transmission units contained ordinary open differential, and to have a ratio of 4.111, although on the back of the console: code 01h, identification code: Azerbaijan also has a electro-mechanical differential lock.
However, Porsche-designed braking system and suspension, to replace the standard Audi 80 equipment, anti-lock braking system ABS Bosch was saved. The front brakes are equipped with a 304 mm 11.97 in diameter of 32 mm 1.260 in thick, radially ventilated disc brakes, and use Brembo four-opposed-piston fixed calipers, or a modified version of the large disks, which will only fit under 17" wheel 322 12.68 mm 32 mm 1.260 in, with uprated brake pads. The rears are 299 11.77 mm in 24 0.945 mm radially vented discs, again with Brembo four-piston calipers, and a modified version that included the same size disks, but simply included cross-drilling, along with uprated pads. The handbrake worked on its hind legs, and consisted of rope drums on the disk.
40 mm 1.6 in less than a standard 80 avant, the suspension and braking upgrades combined to give PC2 handling and braking capabilities of high-performance sports cars, 7.0Jx17 inch Porsche Cup wheels and high performance 245 / 40 ZR17 Dunlop tyres were standard as well. In fact, the braking system wore Porsche badged Brembo calipers and the wheels and side mirrors were identical in design to the 964 Turbo. In addition, the word "Porsche" is inscribed in the emblem of the PC2 attached to the rear tailgate and front grille.
Three-spoke leather steering wheel, sports bucket Recaro seats, available in full leather or leather / suede, materials and console out of wood or carbon fibre trim rounded out the vehicles interior changes. Audis proprietary restraint system safety procon-x-tens left of the car-donor.
Approximately 2200 RS2s were originally built, but due to demand, including 2891 cars built. Of these, only 180 were right hand drive cars built for the UK, New Zealand and South African markets.
Audi has also prepared a S2, which was available as an avant station wagon and coupe and sedan models only 306 examples reason. It showed similar turbocharged 2.226 3 cm 135.8 CU in, five-cylinder engine which delivered 162 kW 220 PS, 217 HP 3B Motor, or 169 kW 230 HP and 227 HP engine anyhow.
- of Audi S cars began in 1990 with the S 2 Coupe, whilst the first RS car appeared four years later with the Audi RS 2 Avant Today s S and RS models
- above the Audi S4, as the fastest, most sports - focused car based on the A4 s B automobile platform. The RS 4 made a return in 2012, in Avant form based
- The Audi RS 6 is a high - performance variant of the Audi A6 range, produced by the high - performance subsidiary company Audi Sport GmbH, for Audi AG, a
- configurations, the latter marketed by Audi as the Avant Audi s internal numbering treats the A6 as a continuation of the Audi 100 lineage, with the initial A6
- Audi 80 B4 in Neckarsulm, Germany, produced from 1991 to 1995. The Audi S 2 is the first car in the Audi S series. In 1994, a more powerful Audi RS 2
- B3 Audi 80 90 quattro 1986 1992 Typ 8B B3 Audi Coupe 1989 1996 Audi S 2 1991 1996 Typ 8C B4 Audi 80 1992 1995 Audi RS 2 Avant 1994 1996
- Audi RS model the Audi RS 2 Avant all Audi RS models were assembled at the quattro GmbH factory in Neckarsulm. The TT RS is the first Audi RS vehicle
- 2014 Audi S6 Avant since 2014 Interior Engine bay Audi S6 front Audi S6 rear Audi S6 Avant front Audi S6 Avant rear Audi Ur - S4 Ur - S6 Audi S and RS models
- New Audi RS 5 on review atvmagblog. Audi RS 5 2010 - First Official Pics Audi RS 5 2013 U.S. version - RS 5 owners pics, videos and links Official Audi A5
- in Spain Avant airline a former airline that operated flights within Chile in the late 1990s Audi Avant a station wagon Audi RS 2 Avant a high performance
- the improved performance, the fuel economy and CO 2 are unchanged from the standard RS 6 Avant Audi unveiled the 2015 A7 facelift in May 2014. Changes
- also available with Audi s quattro four - wheel drive system. The A4 was initially introduced as a four - door saloon sedan the Avant estate wagon was introduced
- performance Audi automobiles, such as the Audi RS 3, Audi RS 4, Audi RS 5, Audi RS 6, Audi RS 7, Audi RS Q3, Audi TTRS and the Audi R8. They also design and specify
- existing S4, not RS 4 engines, but used the B5 Audi RS 4 K04 turbochargers. The third generation Audi S4 quattro Typ 8E - saloon: 8E 2 Avant 8E5, and Cabriolet:
- RS 2 may refer to: Audi RS 2 Avant high - performance estate car station wagon, jointly developed by Audi and Porsche RuneScape 2 a past update to the
- 4 Audi S4 Audi A4 allroad quattro Audi A5 Audi S5 Audi RS 5 Audi A6 Audi S6 Audi RS 6 Audi A6 allroad quattro Audi A7 Audi RS 7 Audi S7 Audi A8 Audi S8
- featured a 4. 2 litre V8 engine with 326 PS 240 kW first model from quattro GmbH, Audi s equivalent to BMW s M division. Audi S and RS models Ur - S4
- powerful engines such as a V8 engine in the Audi S4 and Audi RS 4, as well as the W12 engine in the Audi A8L W12 Audi has usually engineered its more expensive
- Sportback Audi Q5 Audi SQ5 Audi A4 Audi A4 Avant Audi RS 4 Avant Audi A8 Audi S8 Audi A7 Audi S7 Audi RS 7 Audi A6 Audi A6 Avant Audi S6 Audi S6 Avant Audi RS 6 Avant
- The Audi A 2 internally designated Typ 8Z is a compact MPV - styled supermini car, with a five - door hatchback body style and four or five seats, produced
- to the A5, features a more aggressive body style typical design for Audi S and RS models which consists of side skirts, bigger air inlets on front bumper
- points scored by the Audi R15 TDI plus, which finished 4th and 5th in Round 1. The R18 e - tron quattro was featured in the Audi RS 6 Avant commercial. The car
- The Audi Avantissimo was a concept car by the German automobile manufacturer Audi The car debuted at the 2001 Frankfurt Motor Show. It also appeared
- tuning company based in Kempten im Allgau, Germany. ABT mainly deals with Audi and the related primary Volkswagen Group brands - Volkswagen, Skoda, and SEAT - modifying
- to as B5.5 Audi A4 Typ 8D, Avant 8D5, 1994 2002 Audi S4 Typ 8D, 1997 2002 Volkswagen Passat B5 Typ 3B, 1996 2000 Audi RS 4 Avant Typ 8D, 2000 2001
- of Audi Audi Quattro from 1987 Audi 80 90, Audi S 2 Audi RS 2 Avant Audi 100 Audi 200 Audi 5000 Audi Coupe quattro Audi A4, Audi S4, Audi RS 4 Audi
- RS RS 3 2017 RS Q3 2019 application Audi quattro concept 2010 Audi RS 3 2010 2013 Audi TT RS 07 2009 Audi RS Q3 2013 - Audi RS 3
- platform 1992 1995 Audi 80, Audi S 2 Audi RS 2 Avant C4 platform 1991 1994 Audi 100 quattro, Audi S4, later C4 platform 1994 - 1997 Audi A6 S6. System type:
- GT 2 1993 - 1998 Aston Martin DB7 1994 - 1999 Audi A4 B5 1994 - 1999 Audi A6 C4 1994 - 1997 Audi A8 D 2 1994 - 2002 Audi RS 2 Avant 1994 - 1995 Audi S6
- Rapide S Aston Martin Vanquish Audi A3 Sportback G - tron Audi RS Q3 Audi RS 5 Coupe DTM Audi RS 6 Avant Audi RS 7 Sportback Audi S3 Sportback Bentley Flying
Users also searched:
audi rs 4 avant, audi rs2 avant for sale, audi rs2 avant import usa, audi rs2 specs, audi rs4 avant, audi s2 avant for sale, rs2 sedan, audirs, audi, avant, audi rs, sports, rs avant, sport, audi rs avant, specs, sale, gmbh, avant rs, sedan, avants, import, audis, audi sport, audis rs, gmbh audi rs avant, audi avant rs, rs specs, rs sport, sport gmbh audi, audi rs specs, audi rs avant import usa, audi sport rs, madcarsgmbh, audi rs avant for sale, rs sedan, audi s avant for sale,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →