The Canterbury School of Architecture which was founded in 1952 is a leading architecture school in the United Kingdom and is a department of the University for the Creative Arts in England. This year, the school has been listed within the top 5 architecture schools in the United Kingdom. The CSA teaches degree programmes at undergraduate, postgraduate and research levels and in 2013, Will Alsop became Professor of Architecture at CSA and continues to support the school. The school also offers a guest lecture series called Multistory which allows students to engage with industry experts an ...
Judith Lady Montefiore College is a Jewish theological seminary founded in 1869 by Sir Moses Montefiore in memory of his late wife, Lady Judith Montefiore, at Ramsgate, Kent. The College initially took the form of a beit midrash attended by elderly men of learning who studied the Talmud there, under the directorship Dr. Louis Lowe. The Spanish and Portuguese Jews Congregation in London assumed the administration of the College after Montefiores death in 1885, and the College languished after the death of Lowe in 1888. After Moses Gaster was appointed principal in 1890, the College was re-o ...
The Kent Institute of Art & Design was an art school based across three campuses in the county of Kent, in the United Kingdom. It was formed by the amalgamation of three independent colleges: Canterbury College of Art, Maidstone College of Art and Rochester College of Art. In turn KIAD merged with the Surrey Institute of Art & Design, University College on 1 August 2005 to form the University College for the Creative Arts at Canterbury, Epsom, Farnham, Maidstone and Rochester. In 2008, this gained full university status and became the University for the Creative Arts. KIAD offered further ...
New Line Learning are learning concept schools used in south Maidstone, Kent, England. It consists of two secondary schools in South Maidstone who are governed under one body to improve standards for children and create greater consistency in the quality of provision through a collective approach to education.
St Augustines College of Theology is a non-residential ecumenical theological college in the Southeast of England. Founded in 1994 as the South East Institute for Theological Education, the college trains men and women for ordained and lay ministry in the Church of England and other denominations, under the Common Awards programme. The college is based at St Benedicts Centre in the grounds of Malling Abbey, West Malling, Kent, and also has a teaching centre at Southwark Cathedral, London.
St Augustine’s College in Canterbury, Kent, United Kingdom, was located within the precincts of St Augustines Abbey about 0.2 miles ESE of Canterbury Cathedral. It served first as a missionary college of the Church of England and later as the Central College of the Anglican Communion.
ⓘ Education in Kent
- Kent is a county in South East England and one of the home counties. It borders Greater London to the north - west, Surrey to the west and East Sussex to
- as South West Kent College, was an English college of Further Education and Higher Education with facilities across Kent formed in April 2010, by the
- Mid Kent College formerly Mid - Kent College of Higher and Further Education is a further education college in Kent England. It runs courses from two
- Additionally, Kent Transition Center KTC Kent Innovation High and Kent Education Center - Beltline KEC - Beltline are located on the campus. Kent ISD also
- Kent - Meridian High School is a high school located in Kent Washington, United States, and part of the Kent School District. Kent - Meridian is one of four
- North Kent College is a college of Further and Higher Education located across campuses in Dartford and Gravesend, Kent England, with Partner College
- West Kent College is a further education and higher education college in Kent England founded in 2014 as a result of the split of K College and run by
- University of Kent formerly the University of Kent at Canterbury, abbreviated as UKC is a semi - collegiate public research university based in Kent United
- County School board of New Kent County was a follow up of Brown v. Board of Education In Brown v. Board of Education in 1954, the Warren Court ruled
- Kent County Council is a county council that governs most of the county of Kent in England. It is the upper tier of elected local government, below which
- The Kent Institute of Art Design KIAD, often ˈkaɪ.æd was an art school based across three campuses in the county of Kent in the United Kingdom.
- Kent State University at Stark, often referred to as Kent State University Stark and Kent State Stark, is a public liberal arts university in Stark County
- Kent State University KSU is a public research university in Kent Ohio. The university also includes seven regional campuses in Northeast Ohio and additional
- Kent is a city in the U.S. state of Ohio and the largest city in Portage County. It is located along the Cuyahoga River in Northeast Ohio on the western
- Weald of Kent Grammar School is a selective or grammar school with academy status in Tonbridge, Kent England, for girls aged 11 18 and boys aged 16 18
- Kent is a city located in King County, Washington, United States. The sixth largest city in the state, Kent is in the heart of the Seattle Tacoma metropolitan
- provides day school education for boys and girls between the ages of 3 and 11, and boarding for children aged 7 and above. Kent College Dubai is a secondary
- Its county seat is New Kent New Kent County is included in the Greater Richmond Region. New Kent County was established in 1654, using territory annexed
- Kent School is a private, co - educational college preparatory school in Kent Connecticut, United States. Frederick Herbert Sill, Order of the Holy Cross
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →