ⓘ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 26

St Botolphs, Aldersgate

St Botolph without Aldersgate is a Church of England church in London dedicated to St Botolph. It is located on Aldersgate Street in the City of London. Of medieval origin, the church survived the Great Fire of London with only minor damage but s ...

St Clements, Eastcheap

St Clement Eastcheap is a Church of England parish church in Candlewick Ward of the City of London. It is located on Clements Lane, off King William Street and close to London Bridge and the River Thames. Clement was a disciple of St Peter the Ap ...

St Georges Church, Hanworth

St Georges Church, Hanworth is a Church of England parish church based in Hanworth, London. It is dedicated to Saint George, and has Grade II* listed status.

St Giles in the Fields

St Giles-in-the-Fields, also commonly known as the Poets Church, is a church in the London Borough of Camden, in the West End. It is close to the Centre Point office tower and the Tottenham Court Road tube station. The church is part of the Dioce ...

St James Church, Muswell Hill

The original building was consecrated in 1842, designed by Samuel Angell. In 1874, the church was extended. A new church was designed by J. S. Alder in 1898, with the foundation stone for the current building being laid in 1900. The completed chu ...

St Jamess Church, Clerkenwell

By 1788 the old church, which was a medley of seventeenth and eighteenth century sections in various styles grafted onto the remains of the mediaeval nunnery church, presented an appearance of picturesque and dilapidated muddle. In that year an a ...

St. Leonards, Shoreditch

St. Leonards, Shoreditch is the ancient parish church of Shoreditch, often known simply as Shoreditch Church. It is located at the intersection of Shoreditch High Street with Hackney Road, within the London Borough of Hackney in East London. The ...

St Leonards Church, Streatham

St Leonards Church is a Church of England parish church in the London Borough of Lambeth. It is a Grade II listed building and occupies a prominent position on the west side of Streatham High Road, at its junction with Tooting Bec Gardens and Mit ...

St Margaret Pattens

St Margaret Pattens is a Church of England church in the City of London, located on Eastcheap near the Monument. The dedication is to St. Margaret of Antioch.

St Mary Magdalene Woolwich

Christianity in Woolwich goes back to the Early Middle Ages. In 2015 Oxford Archaeology discovered a Saxon burial site in the area close to the Thames east of Woolwich Ferry. It contained 76 skeletons from the late 7th or early 8th century. The a ...

St Marys Church, Wimbledon

St Marys Church, Wimbledon, is a Church of England church and is part of the Parish of Wimbledon, south-west London, England. It has existed since the 12th century and may be the church recorded in the Domesday Book in the Mortlake Hundred. It is ...

St Michael, Cornhill

St Michael, Cornhill, is a medieval parish church in the City of London with pre-Norman Conquest parochial foundation. It lies in the ward of Cornhill. The medieval structure was lost in the Great Fire of London, and replaced by the present build ...

St Peter and St Paul, Bromley

St Peter and St Paul is a church in the town of Bromley, Borough of Bromley, in south east London. Known familiarly as Bromley Parish Church, it is not far from Bromley High Street and approximately halfway between Bromley North and Bromley South ...

St Andrews church, Totteridge

St Andrews is the Church of England church for Totteridge in north London. It is located in the Diocese of St Albans, one of the few churches in Greater London to have this distinction.

St Helens Church, Stonegate, York

The church dates from the 14th century. It was declared redundant in 1551 and partially demolished, but survived and was later brought back into use. It was reconstructed between 1857 and 1858 by W H Dykes and reopened on 16 September 1858 The no ...

Eagar School

The Eagar School is a one-story building consisting of six rooms located in Eagar, Arizona. It was originally built in 1930, with a large addition added in 1951. During the 1980s it was no longer used as a schoolhouse, becoming the town hall of E ...

Eagar Townsite Historic District

Eagar Townsite Historic District is a section of the town of Eagar, Arizona which has been designated a National Historic Place. Sitting on roughly 54 acres, the site contains 37 structures, 21 of which have historical significance. The period of ...

Isaacson Building

By the mid-1500s, the Little Colorado River Valley was settled by a predominantly Mexican population. There were several small towns in existence by the 1870s, including El Vadito, which would be renamed first San Juan, and later St. Johns. It is ...

Los Burros Ranger Station

The Los Burros Ranger Station is a forest ranger station situated in Apache County, Arizona. The station was manned by rangers who traveled to the nearby Lake Mountain Lookout.

Free and no ads
no need to download or install

Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!

online intellectual game →