ⓘ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 256

Durham School (Durham, Arkansas)

The Durham School was a historic schoolhouse on Durham Road in Durham, Arkansas. It was a single-story Craftsman style stone structure, with a gable roof, and entrances at the opposite gable ends. Built in 1829, the school had three classrooms an ...

Batesville Commercial Historic District

The Batesville Commercial Historic District encompasses about four city blocks of the historic downtown of Batesville, Arkansas. This areas current appearance is largely the result of development between about 1880 and the 1940s, although it incl ...

Eudora City Hall

Eudora City Hall is located at 239 South Main Street in Eudora, Arkansas. The two story Art Deco brick building was built in 1936 as part of a Public Works Administration project, to a design by Little Rock architect A. N. McAninch. The front fac ...

Huntsville Commercial Historic District

The Huntsville Commercial Historic District encompasses the historic elements of the business district of Huntsville, Arkansas, the county seat of Madison County. It covers an area three blocks by two, extending east-west between Hughes and Harri ...

John Brown Watson Memorial Library Building

The John Brown Watson Memorial Library Building is a historic library building on the campus of the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff in Pine Bluff, Arkansas. It is a two-story Art Deco building, faced in cream colored brick. It was built in 1 ...

Polk County Courthouse (Arkansas)

The Polk County Courthouse is a historic government building at Church Avenue and DeQueen Streets in Mena, Arkansas, the county seat of Polk County. The original portion of the building is a two-story light-colored brick structure, with restraine ...

Siloam Springs Downtown Historic District

The Siloam Springs Downtown Historic District encompasses the historic downtown area of Siloam Springs, Arkansas. The district is roughly bounded by University Street, Broadway, and Sager Creek, with a few buildings on adjacent streets outside th ...

South Main Street Residential Historic District (Little Rock, Arkansas)

The South Main Street Residential Historic District encompasses a residential area south of downtown Little Rock, Arkansas. The area, extending along South Main Street roughly between 19th and 23rd Streets, was developed between about 1880 and 19 ...

Van Buren Post Office

The Van Buren Post Office is located at 22 South 7th Street in Van Buren, Arkansas. It is a single-story brick and stone building, with restrained Art Deco styling. The main entrance is topped by a panel with aluminum signage identifying the buil ...

Mount Nord Historic District

Mount Nord Historic District is a historic district in Fayetteville, Arkansas encompassing one city block with five properties. The district lies atop a rise of about 140 feet above the surrounding area. The properties were built between 1901 and ...

Beech Street Historic District (Helena–West Helena, Arkansas)

The Beech Street Historic District is a large residential historic district on the west side of the Helena section of Helena–West Helena, Arkansas. The districts spine is Beech Street, extending roughly from Phillips Street in the south to McDono ...

Bentonville Third Street Historic District

The Bentonville Third Street Historic District is a residential historic district just southeast of the central business district of Bentonville, Arkansas. It covers two blocks of SE Third Street, between Main and B Streets, including fourteen pr ...

Bromley-Mills-Treece House

The Bromley-Mills-Treece House is a historic house on Main Street in Marshall, Arkansas. It is a 2-1/2 story wood frame structure, with a cross-gable configuration, clapboard siding, two interior brick chimneys, and a concrete foundation. A singl ...

Canaan Baptist Church (Texarkana, Arkansas)

The Canaan Baptist Church is a historic church at the junction of Laurel and 10th Streets in Texarkana, Arkansas. The single-story brick church was built in 1929 for an African-American congregation established in 1883. The building was designed ...

Capitol–Main Historic District

The Capitol–Main Historic District encompasses a well-preserved area of early 19th-century commercial architecture in downtown Little Rock, Arkansas. The district includes 2-1/2 blocks of Capitol Street, extending east from Center Street, one blo ...

Conway Commercial Historic District

The Conway Commercial Historic District encompasses the historic commercial heart of Conway, Arkansas. The area, roughly bounded by Main Street on the south, Harkrider and Spencer Streets on the east, just south of Mill Street to the north, and L ...

Enterprise School

The Enterprise School is a historic school building in rural central-western Madison County, Arkansas. It is located at the junction of County Roads 6041 and 192. It is a single-story wood frame structure, basically rectangular in shape, with a m ...

Sam Epstein House

The Sam Epstein House is a historic house at 488 Lakeshore Drive in Lake Village, Arkansas. The Colonial Revival house is notable for its association with Sam Epstein, a Jewish immigrant who was one of Lake Villages first shopkeepers, and eventua ...

First Presbyterian Church (Des Arc, Arkansas)

The First Presbyterian Church is a historic church at the northwest corner of Main and 5th Streets in Des Arc, Arkansas. It is a single story brick building, built in 1913 in a vernacular interpretation of the Colonial Revival style. Its front fa ...

Gibson-Burnham House

The Gibson-Burnham House is a historic house at 1326 Cherry Street in Pine Bluff, Arkansas. It is a roughly L-shaped two story wood frame structure, with a hip roof across its front and a gabled rear section. A single-story porch extends across t ...

Grace Episcopal Church (Wynne, Arkansas)

Grace Episcopal Church is a historic church at 614 E. Poplar Street in Wynne, Arkansas. It is an architecturally eclectic single-story brick structure, built in 1917 for a newly formed congregation. It was built in part with materials donated by ...

Columbus Hatchett House

The Columbus Hatchett House is a historic house at the northern corner of Main and Hazel Streets in Leslie, Arkansas. It is a large two-story structure, fashioned out of rusticated concrete blocks. It has vernacular Colonial Revival details, incl ...

Johnson County Courthouse (Clarksville, Arkansas)

The Johnson County Courthouse is located at Main and Fulton Streets in downtown Clarksville, the county seat of Johnson County, Arkansas. It is a three-story masonry structure, built out of brick and rusticated concrete blocks. It has a Classical ...

Lakeview Resettlement Project Historic District

The Lakeview Resettlement Project Historic District encompasses a significant portion of a Depression-era agricultural resettlement project of the United States federal government in and around Lake View, Arkansas. Covering nearly 4.400 acres on ...

Mann House (Forrest City, Arkansas)

The Mann House is a historic house at 422 Forrest Street in Forrest City, Arkansas. Designed by Charles L. Thompson and built in 1913, it is one of the firms finest examples of Colonial Revival architecture. The front facade features an imposing ...

Perry Street Historic District (Helena–West Helena, Arkansas)

The Perry Street Historic District encompasses a fine collection of early-20th century architecture in Helena–West Helena, Arkansas. It includes fifteen buildings, arrayed on the single city blocks stretching south and west from the junction of P ...

Pine Bluff Street Historic District

The Pine Bluff Street Historic District encompasses a well-preserved residential area of Malvern, Arkansas, that was developed between about 1890 and 1940. It extends along Pine Bluff Street, just east of the city center, between Gloster Court an ...

Pyatt School Building

The Pyatt School Building is a historic school building on Old Schoolhouse Road in Pyatt, Arkansas. It is a single-story stone structure, with a hip roof that extended eaves and exposed rafter tails in the Craftsman style, and a Colonial Revival ...

Railroad Call Historic District

The Railroad Call Historic District encompasses three adjacent railroad worker housing units at 108, 1112, and 114 South Pulaski Street in Little Rock, Arkansas. All three are single-story wood frame Colonial Revival structures, with gabled roofs ...

Charles N. Rix House

The Charles N. Rix House is a historic house at 628 Quapaw Avenue in Hot Springs, Arkansas. It is a two-story American Foursquare wood frame structure, with a hip roof and a brick foundation. It has a single-story porch extending across its front ...

Rogers Commercial Historic District

The Rogers Commercial Historic District is a historic district in the central business district of Rogers, Arkansas. When it was first listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1988, it was known as the Walnut Street Historic District ...

William Stone House

The William Stone House is a historic house at the southeastern corner of the junction of Arkansas Highway 306 and Doris Lane in Colt, Arkansas. It is a 1-1/2 story wood-frame structure, roughly in an L shape. One leg of the L is on the right sid ...

Monticello North Main Street Historic District

The Monticello North Main Street Historic District is a predominantly residential historic district on the north side of Monticello, Arkansas. Most of the twenty buildings in the district were built between 1880 and 1910, during a period of expan ...

William Woodruff House

The William Woodruff House is a historic house at 1017 East 8th Street in Little Rock, Arkansas. It is a 2-1/2 story brick structure, with a gabled roof. A single-story porch extends across the central portion of the front, supported by Doric col ...

Calico Rock Historic District

The Calico Rock Historic District encompasses the historic central portion of the business district of Calico Rock, Arkansas. The district includes a single block of Main Street (Arkansas Highway 5 between Rodman Street and Walnut Street, and inc ...

German-American Bank

The German-American Bank is a historic commercial building at Franklin and Main Streets in Altus, Arkansas. It is a two-story masonry structure, built out of red brick with a stone foundation and trim. It has an angled store entrance at the corne ...

McKenzie House (Scott, Arkansas)

The McKenzie House is a historic house at 4911 Arkansas Highway 161 in Scott, Arkansas. It is a modest single-story wood frame structure, with a side gable roof, weatherboard siding, and a concrete block foundation. It has vernacular Italianate f ...

Old Bank of Amity

The Old Bank of Amity is a historic commercial building at the northwest corner of the town square in Amity, Arkansas. It is a two-story red brick building with modest Italianate styling. It was built in 1906–07, and is the most prominent buildin ...

Ozark Courthouse Square Historic District (Ozark, Arkansas)

The Ozark Courthouse Square Historic District encompasses the historic late 19th-century center of Ozark, Arkansas. It includes an area two blocks by two blocks in area, bounded on the west by 4th Street, the north by West Commercial Street, the ...

South Scott Street Historic District

The South Scott Street Historic District encompasses a small portion of a residential area south of downtown Little Rock, Arkansas. It includes the 2400 block of South Scott Street, and one block of 24th Street just to its west. Developed between ...

West 7th Street Historic District

The West 7th Street Historic District encompasses a collection of early 20th-century commercial buildings on the 800-1100 blocks of West 7th Street in Little Rock, Arkansas. The thirteen buildings of the district were built between 1906 and 1951, ...

Mayfair Hotel (Searcy, Arkansas)

The Mayfair Hotel is a historic building at Spring and Center Streets in Searcy, Arkansas. It is an L-shaped two story brick building, with Spanish Revival styling. It has a hip roof with stepped wall dormers and exposed rafter ends in the eaves, ...

Morrilton Commercial Historic District

The Morrilton Commercial Historic District encompasses the historic central business district of Morrilton, Arkansas. The L-shaped district includes two blocks of East Railroad and East Broadway, between Division and Chestnut Streets, and three b ...

Park Hill Historic District

The Park Hill Historic District encompasses the first suburban residential subdivision of the city of North Little Rock, Arkansas. It covers 172 acres in a geographically central part of the city, bisected by JFK Boulevard, and roughly bounded on ...

St. Agnes Catholic Church (Mena, Arkansas)

St. Agnes Catholic Church is a Roman Catholic church at 203 Eighth Street in Mena, Arkansas. The parish, established not long after Menas founding in 1896, meets in a stone Spanish Mission Revival built in 1921-22 to a design by Rev. A. P. Gallag ...

West Church Street Historic District

The West Church Street Historic District encompasses a collection of the finest late-19th and early-20th century homes in Morrilton, Arkansas. The district extends along West Church Street between South Morrill and South Cherokee Streets, and inc ...

Dr. Albert H. Tribble House

The Dr. Albert H. Tribble House is a historic house at 100 Trivista Right Street in Hot Springs, Arkansas. It is a 3-1/2 story brick building, with a gabled roof and Classical Revival styling. Its main facade is symmetrical, with tall ground-floo ...

Heber Springs Commercial Historic District

The Heber Springs Commercial Historic District encompasses the early commercial heart of Heber Springs, Arkansas. The district extends along Main Street, between Broadway and 6th Street, including several buildings along some of the cross streets ...

McKennon-Shea House

The McKennon-Shea House is a historic house at 206 Waterman Street in Dumas, Arkansas. The 1.5 story wood frame house was built c. 1910, and bought in 1913 by Claude McKennon, a local entrepreneur who established a farm supply business in Dumas a ...

Free and no ads
no need to download or install

Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!

online intellectual game →